BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celebration

HAPPY FUDGING NEW YEAR everybody!!! Wow! The blog is two years old already, (Happy Belated Birthday by the way if anyone cares) and the year is over. Time flew so fast. In about a month I'm going to start university and in two days I will be receiving my final school report results...

Let's recap what happened since my last post:

"It's time to come together, it's up to you, what's your pleasure? Everyone around the world - come on! There's a party goin' on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years. So bring your good times, and your laughter too. We gonna celebrate your party with you..." I don't care if it's old. When I was on the dancefloor, and Kool & The Gang's "Celebration" came on, I got chills up my spine. 2011 IS FINALLY HERE!!!

So, after my last post (the 12th December) I had to tend to visitors on a regular basis. Some clean, some not so hygienic, and some very demanding and lazy. Then, a week before Christmas, my parents and grandprents and I left for a week-long vacation to the beach. It was rather boring, me being on my own and without my sister. The highlight of my stay was riding the luggage carts late at night after walking to get ice-cream. And, one day at the beach, a bunch of Indian guys (approximately eleven or so in a group) held hands, made a chain and did the mexican wave in the water. Thereafter, they were screaming like little girls on fire when a teeny tiny wave came. It also kind of sucked, because I was squished between my grandparents in the backseat, and for the whole eight hour trip I didn't sleep at all - even coming back home. It was awful! Because there were five of us travelling, there was no space in the trunk to put mine and my dad's boogey-boards. So, for the first time in almost six years I had to go to the beach and actually SWIM SWIM like in the shallow end. Naturally, I always get swearing by the lifeguards over the intercom because I either go too near the rocks or I go too deep in the water. Even with my board the lifeguards always refer to me as that, "Girl in the deep end getting pulled away can you please come back to the shore..."
And being daring me, I swam in the water even though there were rumours of blue-bottle jellyfish all week long. Besides, whenever my dad or I saw the jellyfish on the shore, we picked them up like the good citizens we are and buried them in the sand so no one would get stung. Fellyjish are real funny balloon-headed creatures.

When we got back home, it was Christmas Eve and none of my family was around so we sat at home. Of course, things never changed - not even on Christmas - and the Witch Bitch made me clean the entire house and screamed at me a lot. Don't you just love the holidays? Then, her mother came and stayed for about the 23rd time this year (and that's after June) and messed my bathroom just after I spent 45 minutes cleaning it. When I say mess, I mean the kind of stuff you find in public bathrooms. I hate it when my mother's mother stays over. I'd complain more but I'd need more blog space.

Luckily, my cousin asked me to join her and her friends on New Year's Eve, and my parents actually let me go. I mean, they don't approve of me not spending Xmas (even though we're Hindu)or New Year's without them. That was a real shocker that my dad let me go. We went to this lounge-club-restaurant thing, and it was so much of fun! We were dancing and there was a drunk guy who was friend's with my cousin's cousin's friend at work, and his name was Peter and he was smooching some random lady and a bunch of people I don't know were dancing next to me and our waitress was passed out after midnight and the others were smoking a cherry filled Hooka pipe and the music was awesome and yeah... It was pretty funny. Plus, I drank. Me. Can you imagine? Me. They served a glass of champagne an hour before the food came, and that had already made me so tipsy. When the food came, my cousin ordered a Strawberry Daquiri for me and it was utterly gross, as was the champagne. While we were dancing we all had a Sours shooter, I think that's what it was called and that was okay I guess. I'm still sticking to my Chocolate Milkshake thank you very much. Alcohol is gross, like medicine gross.

Now, I'm at home and I have decided to continue writing a book I started in Grade Ten. I'm trying to get my mind off the fact that results are coming out in two days' time. I already had a nightmare about failing Maths Paper 3, and I need to get about six distinctions otherwise I know the people counting on me are gonna give it to me. Teachers in my old school have been counting on me since 2007. Can you imagine being in Grade Nine and already having to think about graduating highschool with atleast six A's??? No, you can't sweety, because that's like a toddler having to plan his Pension Fund on his fifth birthday! Two days... Wish me luck.
"I wish you the best of luck!"
Why, thank you conscience.
"No problemo Darling."


Current Mood: Freaking the freak out! (It's a song by Victoria Justice as well, haha...)

Current Music: "Spotlight" by FALL OUT BOY'S lead singer, Patrick Stump. I cannot wait for his new solo album to come out, even though my favourite band FALL OUT BOY is taking a break and may just disband. Either way, it's Patrick's time to shine out of hottie Pete Went's selfish spotlight!

Current Quote: "People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas" and also, "The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul" - G K Chesterton.Have a great year guys, hope you all fulfill your new year's resolutions. I will blog again, very soon after my results are released on Thursday.
This is a new year and a new chance to get it right, so make every day count.

P.S. Everybody should throw a party on the 21st December this year, because according to the Mayan Calender Prophecy and the movie 2012, the Earth is going to go KABBOOOMS!!!

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom, all my lovely Fellyjishes
Punk_G0ddess


"We're gonna have a good time tonight, let's celebrate it's alright..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha those guys were screaming and holding hands? So gay...

Chip said...

Good luck with your results. Hope you get whatever you expected (:

Lollipop said...

"Celebrate good times!" Love it

drake4nikki said...

wel m off 2 a petrol station 2 get wastd b4 results cum out. ten throw myself in front of a bus. wish me luk lol jj